Badger Creek Golf Course staff is here to help make your next golf outing a success. The team at Badger Creek provides experience to make your event planning as smooth and effortless as possible. We provide competitive pricing on golf, cart, meal, practice range and all other aspects of your event.
All details of your outing can be personalized to your wishes. Whether your group is looking for breakfast, box lunch, bar tab, etc., be assured that Badger Creek will accommodate all reasonable requests.
Standard Golf Services & Food/Beverage Options:
All Group Golf Events include:
Food & Beverage Options:
- Greens Fee & Power Cart
- Practice Range Balls
- Scorecards & Pencils
- Event Coordination
- Welcome/Rules Form
- Accommodating Staff
- Breakfast Options: scambled eggs, hash browns, breakfast muffins, bagels & cream cheese, pastires, fresh fruit, yogurt, juice, coffee
- Lunch Options:
- Standard Lunch: burger/brat, buns, sliced cheese, lettuce, tomato, onion, pickle, potato salad, baked beans, chips, cookies/brownies
- Bag Lunch: ham or turkey and cheese sandwich, chips, cookie - mustard and mayo packets in bag
- Dinner Options:
- Buffet Dinners
- Plated Dinners
Beverage Cart Options:
- Cash: Guests pay on their own
- Tab: Guest can have what they like and the group contact will be responsible for the payment
- Stations: Large outings (28+ foursomes) may request beverage stations (approximately every 3 holes)
Day of the Event:
- Registration: Tables will be provided and set-up. Please let us know your preferred location and needs.
- Golf Cart Staging: Golf carts may be staged with event information and name placards in place.
- Practice Range: Range balls may be included for your guests to warm up. Please inform your participants to arrive early to utilize this.
- Event Starting:
- Shotgun Starts: We will direct guests to take a seat in their carts for pre-event announcements. Staff will direct/lead guests to their starting holes. An information sheet will be provided, welcoming each guest to the event and explaining rules, contests and golf course information.
- Tee Time Starts: Guest will be assisted by our staff to ensure timely arrival at the first tee. An information sheet will be provided, welcoming each guest to the event and explaining rules, contests and golf course information.
- Hole Contest Markers: Our staff will help prepare and deliver the hole contest sign markers for your on-course events. Our staff will also collect contest sign markers at the completion of your event.
- Scoring: Following event completion, our staff will score your event if needed. Your guests will be instructed on their rules sheet to turn their scorecards into the appropriate area. Please notify our staff if you will need assistance in scoring your event.